Last July, Alfacash partnered with Coinify, a crypto-fiat service provider. With this option on our non-custodial exchange, the users have wider options and rates to pay for cryptocurrencies by using credit cards and SEPA transfers. Now, Alfacash is collaborating again with Coinify to offer 0% fees on all transactions.
This way, the Alfacash users can now buy and sell over +30 cryptocurrencies with their credit cards or SEPA transfers without additional fees. This current alliance with Coinify will be available from November 1st until November 19th. Don’t miss it!
How does it work?
- Select “Buy with card” on the Alfacash website.
- Choose the amount to pay, the cryptocurrencyA digital currency running on a blockchain and built with cryptography. Contrary to central-bank issued currency, cryptocurrency issuance rules are... More to buy, your country of residence, and your payment method (Credit/Debit Card).
- The best offer for you will appear first. This time, Coinify has zero fees! Next, click on “Buy (cryptocurrency) now”.
- Check your order and type a cryptocurrency addressAn address is a blockchain equivalent to a bank account number in the traditional financial system, or an email address.... More under your full control. If you don’t have one yet, we’ve prepared a useful guide for you!
- You’ll be redirected to the checkout. You’ll need to share your card data (Mastercard or Visa) and accept the terms to finish the transactionA cryptocurrency transaction is an entry on the blockchain ledger, noting sender, receiver and number of coins transacted. More.
- That’s it. Check your cryptocurrency walletA crypto wallet is a user-friendly software or hardware used to manage private keys. There are software wallets for desktop... More to discover your new coins!
Advantages of buying cryptos with credit card
- Very easy process. The steps are intuitive and anyone can do it from any part of the world.
- Instant transactions. While other payment methods, like bank transfers, can be delayed for several factors, this one is immediate.
- Without security risks. The credit card is under your control, and also your cryptocurrency address.
- You can pay later with your earnings! It’s a credit card, after all.
Next for Alfacash
- Support for international bank cards worldwide (pay-in/pay-out features)
- Our own card program for 2021
- Discounts, special programs, and more exciting blog posts and videos on our YouTube channel
- Find the full list of supported cryptocurrencies and rates here. They include BitcoinBitcoin is the first decentralized digital currency. It was created in 2009, by an anonymous founder or group of founders... More (BTCAn abbreviation for Bitcoin.), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Monero (XMR), Cardano (ADA), and XRP
To join the conversation, you can follow Alfacash on Telegram and Twitter.
Cheers from the Alfacash team!